EXILE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Exile

Go down

Welcome to Exile Empty Welcome to Exile

Post by Goregrind Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

WELCOME

I have founded this guild with the hope of becoming one of the best around, We will focus on achieving greatness in all aspects of the game, to do this I believe we need to work together to reach our goals both personal and as a guild, I want us to be respected and well known this is not a pirate guild and if that is something that interests you then i ask for you to look else where. We will not attack people of our own fraction unless they attack us first, there will be no stealing or abusing each other if this happens to you will be removed from the guild as this goes against my idea of team work. I will be providing land and housing for the guild to use as long as there are no conflicts with this it will carry on. We will be accepting of Patrons and non Patrons any ill conduct between free to play and paid players will not be tolerated. Most of all I ask all members to be courteous to each other to help when help is needed and to feel like this is a place where you can achieve your goals and have a-lot of fun do not be afraid to ask for help or to talk in guild about anything you want. I hope to see you in game and enjoying your self.

Thank You.  
Goregrind

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."

Goregrind
Admin

https://exile.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum